Millions of women witness domestic violence annually. Early intervention in families where domestic violence is present is crucial. While exposure to domestic violence affects all women differently, women who are embroiled in domestic violence cases:
- Are more frequently involved in physically violent relationships.
- Have higher rates of drug and alcohol abuse.
- More frequently experience anxiety and aggressive behavior.
- Are more likely to become involved in a teen pregnancy.
- Have more difficulty with anger management, impacting parenting skills in the future.
Help us break the cycle.
KNKS offers the domestic violence victims free Support, Legal aid, and Shelter.